Monday 3 August 2009

Todays gratitude list

I woke up this morning feeling really energised, optimistic and generally - GREAT. I was flooded with a load of new ideas to possible further streams of income and a few projects and games i would like to try which could possibly help you to create a vibrational balance within yourself. These i will share with you soon, i want to develop the idea a little more first.
So the first on todays list is:

  1. I am extremely thankful for the new ideas i was flooded with today and the opportunites i discovered.
  2. Spending a wonderful day with my treasured family.
  3. I am very grateful for all i have received and all i am receiving.
  4. I am extremely grateful for good health, perfect eyesight and hearing.
  5. I am very grateful for my life and being born ME.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your kind words. I like your gratitude lists. That is a great idea. It keeps our eyes on what is truly important. I look forward to getting to know you better:)

    ReplyDelete